SculpSure Philadelphia | The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine
The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine serves patients for SculpSure in the Philadelphia, PA region. SculpSure is a safe, 25-minute, non-invasive laser treatment that destroys stubborn pockets of fat of the abdomen and flanks. There has been over a 90% satisfaction rate from patients at The Institute for the newest in laser body contouring technology.
Almost everyone has pockets of fat that they have trouble getting rid of – areas that are resistant to diet and exercise. This treatment not only destroys the pockets of fat, but also provides some skin tightening to the areas treated. Keep in mind that this procedure isn’t about losing pounds, it’s about losing volume and delivering a more contoured look. It has deemed and demonstrated to be very effective in doing this, and our patients have been loving their outcomes!
What is the cost of SculpSure in the Philadelphia, PA region?
SculpSure treatment is very affordable in the Philadelphia, PA region. The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine has a promotion package for those who qualify. Our promotion package is $500 off a four applicator treatment.
About Dr. DeBias
- Dr. Glenn A. DeBias is the most experienced physician in the Tri-State Area performing this laser treatment and is consistently voted the top physician for laser and aesthetic medicine in this area.
- He is an expert in the training, knowledge and application of laser technology.
- He has been a physician for 34 years, and the last 18 he has been devoted to performing laser and aesthetic medicine in his continually evolving practice.
- His depth of knowledge and experience, in addition to using the best technology ensures optimal patient results and outcomes.
- Safety, comfort and results always come first.
For more information, contact our office at 215-230-1804 or visit our main SculpSure page.
Our location in the Philadelphia Region:
1030 Continental Drive
King of Prussia, PA 19406