Dr. DeBias has performed over 20,000 fractional CO2 procedures to date. He developed the first ever fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing treatment in 2004, ActiveFX, by which he is internationally recognized. The DeepFX fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing treatment has similar features but is used to target the deeper dermal layers of the skin for more intense resurfacing.
Benefits of DeepFX
- Softening and smoothing of scars
- Improves wrinkles, scars, and folds
- Improved tone, texture, and mobility
- More intense resurfacing
- Tissue regeneration and new collagen formation
What is DeepFX?
DeepFX is a fractional CO2 procedure using a special handpiece to deliver more aggressive energy to deeper skin structures than the ActiveFX. It is a fractional laser technology that is used for aged, sun-damaged or scarred skin. Primarily, is it used for scarring and more intense resurfacing and requires longer recovery than the ActiveFX. A person’s genetics is the main cause of sagging skin. Essentially, what occurs is a loss of collagen and elasticity in the skin. This leads to the collapsing of skin support structures. During the procedure, a fractional CO2 laser light will precisely target the deeper dermal layers of the skin. This stimulates a healing response that leads to tissue regeneration and new collagen formation throughout the entire treatment area. New collagen is produced deep in the dermis (inner layer of skin). The use of our laser technology allows for the new collagen to be produced in an organized manner, resulting in the softening and smoothing of scars and improved texture and mobility. DeepFX improves wrinkles, scars, and folds, and noticeably improves skin tone and texture.
Dr. DeBias is considered the most experienced physician in the country performing fractional CO2.
- At the Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine, Dr. DeBias and his staff help patients look their best by counteracting the “downward spiral” effects of aging. The fundamental goal is to enhance your look in a natural, noninvasive way. In order to attain this goal, Dr. DeBias and his Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine combine both the use of the most highly innovative technology AND a discernible artistic eye.
- Dr. DeBias has been a physician for 34 years, the last 18 of which have been devoted to performing laser and aesthetic medicine in his continually evolving practice. Dr. DeBias was one of the first to utilize the phrase “laser and aesthetic,” which is commonly used today.
Set up your free DeepFX consultation today!