Areas We Serve in Montgomery County, PA
The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine is recognized as one of the region’s most experienced and trusted aesthetic medical practices. Founded in 1998 by Dr. Glenn A. DeBias, The Institute serves patients in Montgomery County, PA at our office in King of Prussia.
Laser and Skin Treatments
About Dr. DeBias and The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine:
- Dr. DeBias is consistently voted one of the best laser and aesthetic medicine physicians in the Tri-State Area and is ranked in the top 1% of cosmetic injectors in the country by experience and status.
- He has performed more than 250,000 aesthetic procedures to date and is the inventor of the first fractional CO2 procedure (ActiveFX), for which is he internationally recognized.
- He has performed more than 20,000 fractional CO2 procedures to date, qualifying him as the most experienced laser CO2 practitioner in the United States.
- Dr. DeBias is the leader nationally in performing fractional CO2 to treat the three T’s – texture, tone, and tightening of the skin – which carries the highest satisfaction rating of all his aesthetic procedures. His staff has performed more than 2,500 radio-frequency treatments for face/neck skin-tightening rejuvenation.
- He and his staff have performed over 500 SculpSure Body Contouring treatments to date with over a 90% satisfaction rate.
- They have performed thousands of procedures utilizing the newest radio-frequency devices Venus Freeze and Venus Viva with high patient satisfaction.
- At The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine, Dr. DeBias and his staff help patients look their best by counteracting the “downward spiral” effects of aging. The fundamental goal is to enhance your look in a natural, noninvasive way. In order to attain this goal, Dr. DeBias and The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine combine both the use of the most highly innovative technology AND a discernible artistic eye.
Set up a free consultation at The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine and Dr. DeBias will work with you to determine the best approach to attaining the optimal results you are trying to achieve. One visit and you will be on your way to a more refreshed look!