The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine offers the following acne treatment services:
- Venus Viva
- Isolaz™ Deep Pore Photopneumatic Therapy
- LED Devices for Acne/Rejuvenation
- IPL Devices for Photorejuvenation
- Medical Microdermabrasion
- Vibraderm Superficial Abrasion
- Infrared Light Acne Treatments for Breakouts, Scars, Oiliness & Redness
- Superficial & Medium Acid Peels
- Medical Grade Skin Care Products
About Dr. DeBias and The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine:
- Dr. DeBias is the inventor of the first fractional CO2 procedure, ActiveFX, for which he is internationally recognized. He has performed more than 20,000 fractional CO2 procedures to date, qualifying him as the most experienced laser CO2 practitioner in the United States.
- Dr. DeBias and The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic medicine have performed over 250,000 aesthetic procedures to date.
- Dr. DeBias and his staff have performed more thousands of procedures utilizing the newest radio-frequency devices Venus Freeze and Venus Viva with high patient satisfaction.
- He is consistently voted one of the best laser and aesthetic medicine physicians in the Tri-State Area.
Set up a free consultation at The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine and Dr. DeBias will work with you to determine the best approach to improving your skin health and appearance. One visit and you will be on your way to a more cleansed appearance!