Skin Resurfacing and Non-ablative Tightening Treatments
The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine offers the following skin resurfacing and tightening treatments:
- Exilis Ultra (face)
- Venus Freeze RF (NEW)
- Venus Viva (NEW)
- SmartXide™ Fractional CO2 Skin Resurfacing
- Titan™ Infrared
- LuxDeepIR Infrared
- Lux1540 Fractional
About Dr. DeBias and The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine:
- Dr. DeBias developed the first fractional co2 laser face treatment ActiveFX in 2004, for which he is internationally recognized. He is the leader nationally in performing fractional CO2 to treat the three T’s – texture, tone and tightening of the skin – which carries the highest satisfaction rating of all his aesthetic procedures. *Over 19,000 treatments performed to date.
- He and his staff has performed more than 2,000 procedures utilizing the newest radio-frequency devices, Venus Freeze and Venus Viva, with high patient satisfaction.
- They have performed more than 2,500 radio-frequency treatments for face-neck skin-tightening rejuvenation.
- Dr. DeBias is in the top 1% of cosmetic injectors in the country based on experience and status.
- He and his staff have performed over 250,000 aesthetic procedures to date.
- Dr. DeBias is consistently voted one of the best laser and aesthetic medicine physicians in the Tri-State Area.
- He has been a physician for 34 years, the last 18 of which have been devoted to performing laser and aesthetic medicine in his continually evolving practice. Dr. DeBias was one of the first to utilize the phrase “laser and aesthetic medicine,” which is commonly used today.
- Today, the idea is to perform little or no invasiveness to achieve a more natural result and to perform these procedures intermittently as needed to keep pace with the patient’s aging process. Dr. Glenn DeBias, founder and medical director of The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine in Doylestown, says: “Rather than attempt to make someone look 20 years younger than they are with unattainable results and unnatural technique, the goal today is to help someone look refreshed for their age, giving them their best natural look.