Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine offers the following skin rejuvenation treatments:
- Venus Freeze
- Venus Viva
- Pellevé RF
- Affirm™ Multiplex
- Isolaz™ Deep Pore Photopneumatic Therapy
- LED Devices for Acne/Rejuvenation
- IPL Devices for Photorejuvenation
- Medical Microdermabrasion
- Vibraderm Superficial Abrasion
- Infrared Light Acne Treatments for Breakouts, Scars, Oiliness & Redness
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Therapeutic Facials
- Superficial, Medium & Deep Acid Peels
- Enhanced Image Pro II 3D Skin Analysis
- Medical Grade Skin Care Products
About Dr. DeBias and The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine:
- Dr. DeBias is the inventor of the first fractional CO2 procedure (ActiveFX), for which he is internationally recognized. He has performed more than 19,000 fractional CO2 procedures to date, qualifying him as the most experienced laser CO2 practitioner in the United States.
- Dr. DeBias is the leader nationally in performing fractional CO2 to treat the three T’s – texture, tone and tightening of the skin – which carries the highest satisfaction rating of all his aesthetic procedures.
- He is consistently voted one of the best laser and aesthetic medicine physicians in the Tri-State Area.
- Dr. DeBias is in the top 1% of cosmetic injectors in the country based on experience and status.
- He and his staff have performed over 250,000 aesthetic procedures to date.
- Dr. DeBias and his staff have performed more than 2,000 procedures utilizing the newest radio-frequency devices Venus Freeze and Venus Viva with high patient satisfaction.
- He and his staff offer an array of innovative aesthetic procedures for the face and body. These include everything from ActiveFX fractional laser skin resurfacing and body-contouring services to a lineup of cosmetic injectables, all to help patients maintain their hold on health and beauty – safely, naturally and effectively.
- At The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine, Dr. DeBias and his staff help patients look their best by counteracting the “downward spiral” effects of aging. The fundamental goal is to enhance your look in a natural, noninvasive way. In order to attain this goal, Dr. DeBias and The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine combine both the use of the most highly innovative technology AND a discernible artistic eye.
Set up a free consultation at The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine and Dr. DeBias will work with you to determine the best approach to attain the optimal results you are trying to achieve. One visit and you will be on your way to a more refreshed look!