Skin and Laser Treatments
The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine offers the following Skin and Laser Treatments:
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Sculpsure Body Contouring
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Spider Vein Removal
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Vaser Shape
- Laser Varicose Vein Treatment – EVLT
- Cynergy™ Sequential Pulse Laser for Vascular Treatments
- Laser Treatments for Rosacea, Mole and Wart Removal, Age Spots and Sun Spots.
- Xtrac Excimer Laser for Psoriasis & Vitiligo
- State-of-the-Art Digital Technology Permanent Makeup
- Non-surgical Cellulite Treatment
- Laser and Aesthetic Medicine Training Facility
About Dr. DeBias and The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine:
- Dr. DeBias is an expert in the knowledge, training and application of laser technology. He developed the first fractional co2 laser skin treatment in 2004, known internationally as ActiveFX.
- He and his staff have performed over 500 SculpSure Body Contouring treatments with over a 90% satisfaction rate.
- Dr. DeBias and his staff offer an array of innovative aesthetic procedures for the face and body. These include everything from ActiveFX fractional laser skin resurfacing and body-contouring services to a lineup of cosmetic injectables, all to help patients maintain their hold on health and beauty – safely, naturally and effectively.
- At The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine, you will be able to offset some of the “downward spiral” effects of aging.
- To achieve this “best look” in the first place, patients require the touch of a gifted physician. By Dr. DeBias’ definition, this means someone who is not only experienced and knowledgeable but also blessed with an artistic eye and the assistance of revolutionary technologies.
- At one time, a facelift was considered to be the only treatment available for wrinkles and sagging, but with that comes anesthesia, downtime and irreversible results – for better or for worse. Today, a variety of fillers are available to “plump up” folds, deep lines, or just soften more superficial lines.
- Dr. DeBias is consistently voted one of the best laser and aesthetic medicine physicians in the Tri-State Area.
- He is also in the top 1% of cosmetic injectors in the country based on experience and status.
- He and his staff have performed 250,000 aesthetic procedures to date.