Cosmetic Injectable Treatments
The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine offers the following cosmetic injectable treatments:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Juvéderm™ Ultra
- Juvéderm™ Ultra Plus
- Kybella (NEW)
- Restylane® Lyft (NEW)
Today, more than ever before, people want to look as youthful and as refreshed as they can, as long as it is a natural look. This helps them improve their self-image and self-confidence. This requires a knowledgeable, experienced and art-oriented physician to use the best technology has to offer to achieve someone’s “best look.” Both males and females consult with Dr. DeBias not to look 20 years younger (because they know that is not attainable) but to look their very best despite the ongoing “downward spiral” effects of aging. The Institutes most satisfied patients are the ones who make a financial and time commitment to ongoing maintenance once they have achieved their best look for their age.
About Dr. DeBias and The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine:
- Dr. DeBias is in the top 1% of cosmetic injectors in the country based on experience and status.
- He and his staff have performed 250,000 aesthetic procedures to date.
- Dr. DeBias is consistently voted one of the best laser and aesthetic medicine physicians in the Tri-State Area.
- He is the inventor of the first fractional CO2 procedure (ActiveFX), for which he is internationally recognized. He has performed more than 19,000 fractional CO2 procedures to date, qualifying him as the most experienced laser CO2 practitioner in the United States.
- Dr. DeBias is the leader nationally in performing fractional CO2 to treat the three T’s – texture, tone and tightening of the skin – which carries the highest satisfaction rating of all his aesthetic procedures.