About Dr. DeBias and The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine:
- Dr. DeBias has been a physician for 34 years, the last 18 of which have been devoted to performing laser and aesthetic medicine in his continually evolving practice. Dr. DeBias was one of the first to utilize the phrase “laser and aesthetic medicine,” which is commonly used today.
- To achieve this “best look” in the first place, patients require the touch of a gifted physician. By Dr. DeBias’ definition, this means someone who is not only experienced and knowledgeable but also blessed with an artistic eye and the assistance of revolutionary technologies.
- Dr. DeBias is the inventor of the first fractional CO2 procedure (ActiveFX), for which he is internationally recognized. He has performed more than 19,000 fractional CO2 procedures to date, qualifying him as the most experienced laser CO2 practitioner in the United States.
- He is in the top 1% of cosmetic injectors in the country based on experience and status.
- He has performed 250,000 aesthetic procedures to date.
- Dr. DeBias and his staff have performed over 500 SculpSure Body Contouring procedures with over a 90% satisfaction rate.
- Dr. DeBias is consistently voted one of the best laser and aesthetic medicine physicians in the Tri-State Area.
- Dr. DeBias’ staff has performed more than 2,000 procedures utilizing the newest radio-frequency devices, Venus Freeze and Venus Viva, with high patient satisfaction.
- Today, the idea is to perform little or no invasiveness to achieve a more natural result and to perform these procedures intermittently as needed to keep pace with the patient’s aging process. Dr. Glenn DeBias, founder and medical director of The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine in Doylestown, says: “Rather than attempt to make someone look 20 years younger than they are with unattainable results and unnatural technique, the goal today is to help someone look refreshed for their age, giving them their best natural look.