About Dr. DeBias and The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine:
- Dr. DeBias is the inventor of the first fractional CO2 procedure (ActiveFX), for which he is internationally recognized. He has performed more than 20,000 fractional CO2 procedures to date, qualifying him as the most experienced laser CO2 practitioner in the United States.
- He is in the top 1% of cosmetic injectors in the country based on experience and status.
- He has performed over 250,000 aesthetic procedures to date.
- Dr. DeBias has helped over a thousand patients reach their body contouring objectives with over a 95% satisfaction rate.
- Dr. DeBias is consistently voted one of the best laser and aesthetic medicine physicians in the Tri-State Area.
- Dr. DeBias’ staff has performed thousands of procedures utilizing the newest radio-frequency devices, Venus Freeze and Venus Viva, with high patient satisfaction.
- Today, the idea is to perform little or no invasiveness to achieve a more natural result and to perform these procedures intermittently as needed to keep pace with the patient’s aging process. Dr. Glenn DeBias, founder and medical director of The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine in Doylestown, says: “Rather than attempt to make someone look 20 years younger than they are with unattainable results and unnatural technique, the goal today is to help someone look refreshed for their age, giving them their best natural look.”