Request an Appointment
You may also call us at 215-230-1804, email email@example.com, or visit the office to book an appointment. If requesting an appointment via email, please indicate the procedure or service, the best three times and days, and the most efficient way to contact you. We will respond within 12 hours. If we fail to reach you, please kindly call the main office at 215-230-1804.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Monday and Wednesday
9AM to 4PM
- Tuesday and Friday
9AM to 2PM
9AM to 6:30PM
By appointment only
King of Prussia Hours
9AM to 4:30PM
By appointment only
About Dr. DeBias and The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine:
- At The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine, Dr. DeBias and his staff help patients look their best by counteracting the “downward spiral” effects of aging. The fundamental goal is to enhance your look in a natural, noninvasive way. In order to attain this goal, Dr. DeBias and his Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine combine both the use of the most highly innovative technology AND a discernible artistic eye.
- Dr. DeBias developed the first fractional co2 laser face treatment in 2004 known as ActiveFX. This is the Gold Standard for laser skin resurfacing and produces dramatic results in 4 days after the treatment. He has performed more than 19,000 fractional CO2 procedures to date, qualifying him as the most experienced laser CO2 practitioner in the United States.
- Dr. DeBias has been a physician for 34 years, the last 18 of which have been devoted to performing laser and aesthetic medicine in his continually evolving practice. He was one of the first to utilize the phrase “laser and aesthetic medicine,” which is commonly used today.
- Dr. DeBias is consistently voted one of the best laser and aesthetic medicine physicians in the Tri-State Area and is in the top 1% of cosmetic injectors in the country based on status and experience.
- He and his staff have performed more than 250,000 aesthetic procedures to date.
- Dr. DeBias is the leader nationally in performing fractional CO2 to treat the three T’s – texture, tone and tightening of the skin – which carries the highest satisfaction rating of all his aesthetic procedures. His staff has performed more than 2,500 radio-frequency treatments for face/neck skin-tightening. Additionally, The Institute has performed over 500 SculpSure Body Contouring treatments to date with over a 90% satisfaction rate.
Set up a free consultation at The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine and Dr. DeBias will work with you to determine the best approach to attain the optimal results you are trying to achieve. One visit and you will be on your way to a more refreshed look!